Utility Warehouse is an energy supplier who combines phone, broadband, and mobile contracts. They cater for smaller businesses.
Below we look at what tariffs and services Utility Warehouse offer to its businesses customers.
Note this article focuses on Utility Warehouse’ Business tariffs and services, domestic customers should visit our Utility Warehouse Reviews & Tariffs page.
Utility Warehouse Business Reviews
Additionally, Citizens Advice ranked Utility Warehouse Business 8th out of the top 15 business energy suppliers.
Utility Warehouse Business Electricity Tariffs
Utility Warehouse offers a range of utility and communications services but to benefit from their business discount club you will need to be introduced by one of their authorised distributors so that you can submit an application.
- You can select them to supply electricity, gas or both
- No minimum term contract
- 10% extra discount after 12 months
- No tariff rates published
Utility Warehouse Business Gas Tariffs
The details for Utility Warehouse’s business gas tariffs are the same as the electricity tariff details.
Other Utility Warehouse Business Energy Products & Services
Utility Warehouse can also help your business beyond just supplying electricity and gas. They also offer the following:
- Phone and broadband
Utility Warehouse Business Smart Meters
Utility Warehouse is currently installing smart meters to business customers free of charge. Customers need to register their interest in switching to a smart meter in their Clubhouse account.
Utility Warehouse Business Meter Readings
Customers can submit their meter readings through their Clubhouse online account.
Utility Warehouse Business Bills
Customers can view their monthly bills in their Clubhouse online account.
Utility Warehouse Business App
Utility Warehouse currently does not have an app for its business customers.
Switching Your Business Energy To Utility Warehouse
If you want to switch to Utility Warehouse you will need to contact them or one of their authorised distributors. You can request a quote online but would need an authorised distributor to authorise your application for it to progress.
Moving Business Premises With Utility Warehouse
If you are moving out of or into a premise that is supplied by Utility Warehouse you will need to contact them to inform them of your move on 0344 815 0506.
Utility Warehouse Business Complaints
If you need to make a complaint to Utility Warehouse contact:
- Call – 0844 815 0506
- Email – email@example.com
- Write – Business Club, Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB
They will aim to resolve your complaint within one working day from receiving the complaint, however, some complaints may take longer. If you are unhappy with how your complaint is being handled, you can escalate it at any point to their escalation team. The Member Resolutions Team will carry out an internal review of your complaint.
If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within eight weeks you can take your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman for them to review it.
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
- Call – 0333 777 3212, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturday 9am-4.30pm
- Email through online form
- Call – 0344 815 0506, Monday-Friday 8.30am-6pm
- Email through online form
Utility Warehouse Business Address
508 Edgware Road
Utility Warehouse Business Summary
- Good for smaller businesses who might want to add phone, broadband, and mobiles to their contracts to simplify their utility and communications
- Offers discounts for loyalty and shopping discounts for members
- Reasonably high customer review ratings
- Only really caters for smaller businesses
- Very little information on their website to draw a comparison from
For more see: Utility Warehouse Reviews & Tariffs