Octopus Energy offers businesses 100% green certified electricity that is either fixed or flexible and they can now supply gas to some businesses.
Below we look at what tariffs and services Octopus Energy offer to its businesses customers.
Note this article focuses on Octopus Energy’ Business tariffs and services, domestic customers should visit our Octopus Energy Reviews & Tariffs page.
Octopus Energy Business Reviews
Octopus Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- 100% certified renewable electricity
- Gas can be supplied to some businesses, but you will need to contact them to find out more by emailing [email protected]
- Lower out-of-contract rates
- Backed by the Energy Switch Guarantee
- There are two business tariffs available below which are based on a London premise
- Green Business 12-month fixed – 13.5 p/kWh + 22.05 p/day standing charge. Eco 7 electricity night rate 8.25 p/kWh, day rate 14.5 p/kWh, + 22.05 p/day standing charge
- Flexible Octopus Business – 13.87 p/kWh + 22.05 p/day standing charge. Eco 7 electricity night rate 8.45 p/kWh, day rate 14.82 p/kWh, + 22.05 p/day standing charge
Octopus Energy Business Gas Tariffs
Octopus Energy does not list any gas tariffs.
Other Octopus Energy Business Energy Products & Services
Octopus Energy can also help your business beyond just supplying electricity and gas. They also offer the following:
- Electric vehicle leasing scheme or salary sacrifice scheme, which includes charging points, insurance, and breakdown
- Solar panel installations in commercial premises
Octopus Energy Business Smart Meters
Octopus Energy plans to start rolling out smart meters in 2018 when the next generation of smart meters are available to install. They are currently installing the older generation of smart meters where meters need to be more immediately fitted.
Octopus Energy Business Meter Readings
Octopus Energy customers can submit their meter readings by email.
Octopus Energy Business Bills
There are no details about Octopus Energy’s billing.
Octopus Energy Business App
Octopus Energy has an app but it is not clear whether the app can be used by business customers as well.
Switching Your Business Energy To Octopus Energy
You can get an online quote if you are on a standard supply meter and then proceed to switch. If you have a half-hourly meter they will create a bespoke quote, which you will need to contact them by email at [email protected] to pursue.
Moving Business Premises With Octopus Energy
If you are moving premises whilst supplied by Octopus Energy or to a premise that they supply, you will need to contact them to discuss finalising the bills at your current premises and whether you want them to supply your new premises.
Octopus Energy Business Complaints
To make a complaint to Octopus Energy contact:
- Call 0333 344 2268
- Email [email protected]
- Write to Octopus Energy Ltd, 20-24 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT.
If you want to register a formal complaint you can also contact the Chief Executive, Greg Jackson, using the above number or email [email protected]. If your issue can’t be resolved within eight weeks you can contact the Energy Ombudsman.
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Call – 0808 164 1088, lines are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Email – [email protected]
Facebook – facebook.com/octopusenergy
Octopus Energy Business Address
20-24 Broadwick Street
Octopus Energy Business Summary
- 100% certified green electricity
- High customer ratings
- Offer electricity vehicles and solar panels
- Small and relatively unknown supplier
- Very little information available on the website
For more see: Octopus Energy Reviews & Tariffs