National Gas is an independent London based gas provider who supplies gas to both domestic and business customers.
Below we look at the key things you need to know about them before making the switch.
National Gas Reviews
- Trustpilot – not reviewed yet
- Which? – not reviewed yet
- Review Centre – not reviewed yet
- Citizens Advice – insufficient information to review
National Gas Power Compare Score: insufficient information to review
National Gas Electricity, Gas & Dual Fuel Tariffs
National Gas offers four gas only tariffs based on differing contract lengths. Note the prices quoted are based on a London address.
- Variable rate with no contract
- No exit fee
- Gas unit rate 4.45 pence per kWh and standing charge 0.15 pence per day
- Fixed rate 12-month contract
- £30 exit fee
- Gas unit rate 3.2 pence per kWh and standing charge 0.15 pence per day
- Fixed rate 24-month contract
- £30 exit fee
- Gas unit rate 3.3 pence per kWh and standing charge 0.15 pence per day
- Fixed rate 36-month contract
- £30 exit fee
- Gas unit rate 3.4 pence per kWh and standing charge 0.15 pence per day
For more information visit National Gas products.
National Gas Business Energy
National Gas supplies gas to businesses and asks that they get in touch to receive a quote.
For more see: National Gas Business Electricity & Gas Tariffs & Rates
National Gas Background Information
National Gas is a small independent London based energy provider who supplies gas to both domestic and business customers.
National Gas was established on the premise of being transparent and to make energy simpler. The team behind National Gas was formed from former Big 6 energy supplier employees who brought experience to the company. They aim to make account management simple and inexpensive as possible.
National Gas Smart Meter
There is no information available about National Gas’ plans to install smart meters.
Other National Gas Meters
National Gas does not supply electricity, so they do not support electricity meters. They do not appear to support gas prepayment meters either.
National Gas Bills
There is no information available about National Gas’ bill frequency or payment methods.
National Gas App
National Gas currently does not have an app.
Switching To National Gas
If you want to switch to National Gas you will need to complete an online quote or call them to get a quote and then proceed to switch. They will conduct the switch for you and contact you when they need a meter reading.
Moving Home With National Gas
If you are moving home whilst with National Gas you will need to call them on 0303 031 1200 to discuss moving home and whether you want them to supply gas to your new home.
National Gas Fuel Mix
National Gas does not supply electricity and therefore does not have an electricity fuel mix.
National Gas In the News
There are no recent news stories about National Gas.
National Gas Complaints
There is no complaints information available for National Gas.
If you need to make a complaint to National Gas contact:
- Call – 0303 031 1200
- Email – [email protected]
- Write – National Gas, Cotswold House, 219 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9FJ
They aim to resolve any issues as soon as possible and they will give you a timescale if they can’t resolve it on the first contact. If it is not resolved to your satisfaction you can request an internal review and they will provide you with a final response. If you are still not happy you can take your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman.
National Gas Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Call – sales – 0303 031 1200, lines are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-6pm
Call – customer service – 01905 380201, lines are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-6pm
Email – general enquiries – [email protected]
Email – customer services – [email protected]
National Gas Address
219 Marsh Wall
National Gas Summary
National Gas is a London based small gas provider who supplies gas to both domestic and business customers.
- They offer a range contract length from 12 to 36 months
- Although they are a new company the people behind National Gas have experience from working for the Big 6
- Little information on their performance as there’s no customer reviews and complaints data
- Only supplies gas
- Does not support prepayment or smart meters at present