Go Effortless Energy is a small independent energy supply company who supplies dual fuel, electricity and gas only tariffs on two simple tariffs.
If you’re thinking about switching from the Big 6, they may be worth a look.
Below we look at the key things you need to know about them before making the switch, including tariffs, reviews and complaints.
Go Effortless Energy Reviews
- Trustpilot – no reviews yet
- Which? – no reviews yet
- Review Centre – no reviews yet
- Citizens Advice – insufficient information to review
Go Effortless EnergyPower Compare Score: insufficient information to review
Go Effortless Energy Electricity, Gas & Dual Fuel Tariffs
Go Effortless Energy offer two tariffs, one fixed for 12-months, and the other a standard variable. Tariffs are available for dual fuel, electricity and gas only.
NOTE: energy rates vary by region; rates quoted are based on a central London address.
- 12-month contract at a fixed rate
- Direct debit
- Paperless billing
- No exit fees
- Electricity unit rate 12.33 pence per kWh and standing charge 24.81 pence per day
- Economy 7 day unit rate 12.67 pence per kWh, night unit rate 10.58 and standing charge 24.81 pence per day
- Gas unit rate 3.36 pence per kWh and standing charge 14.31 pence per day
- Variable rate with no contract
- Direct debit
- No exit fees
- Paperless billing
- Electricity unit rate 13.39 pence per kWh and standing charge 32.07 pence per day
- Economy 7 day unit rate 13.73 pence per kWh, night unit rate 10.58 and standing charge 32.07 pence per day
- Gas unit rate 3.89 pence per kWh and standing charge 21.57 pence per day
For more information visit Go Effortless Energy products.
Go Effortless Energy Business Energy
Go Effortless Energy offer a bespoke quote service for business customers.
Go Effortless Energy Background Information
Go Effortless Energy was founded in 2013 and launched in 2015 by husband and wife team, Andrew and Melanie Burns. They set the company up as they were disillusioned with the Big Six energy suppliers and their complex tariffs and terms.
They investigated the industry and decided to set up their own small, independent energy supply company.
They offer two tariffs, one fixed for 12-months and one variable. They state that they would like to switch customers at the end of a fixed contract on to their next fixed contract but Ofgem doesn’t allow this, instead they offer a simple opt-in reply on your renewal notice.
Go Effortless Energy Smart Meter
Go Effortless Energy are currently not installing smart meters and there is no information available about their plans to start installing them.
Other Go Effortless Energy Meters
Go Effortless Energy support Economy 7 meters.
They currently do not support prepayment meters.
Go Effortless Energy Bills
Go Effortless Energy only allow direct debit payment and all bills are paperless.
Go Effortless Energy App
Go Effortless Energy currently does not have an app.
Switching To Go Effortless Energy
If you want to switch to Go Effortless Energy then you need to complete an online quote, select a tariff, and click proceed online. You will then need to complete your personal details before they will take over the switch for you.
Moving Home With Go Effortless Energy
If you move home whilst with Go Effortless Energy you will need to contact their customer services team to move your supply.
If you move into a home supplied by Go Effortless Energy you will be asked to complete their online change of tenancy form.
Go Effortless Energy Fuel Mix
There is no information available on Go Effortless Energy’s fuel mix.
Go Effortless Energy In the News
There are no recent news stories about Go Effortless Energy.
Go Effortless Energy Complaints
There is no complaints data available for Go Effortless Energy.
If you want to make a complaint:
- Complete a complaint form
- Call – 03333 444 109
- Email – [email protected]
- Write – Go Effortless Energy, Unit 2, Chatterley Whitfield Enterprise Centre, Off Biddulph Road, Chatterley Whitfield, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 8UW
Complaints are handled by their directors. If they are unable to resolve the complaint then they will send you a deadlock letter with details of how to contact the Energy Ombudsman, who you can contact after eight weeks from the initial complaint.
Go Effortless Energy Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Customer Service 03333 444 109, lines are open Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
Email [email protected]
Go Effortless Energy Address
Go Effortless Energy,
Chatterley Whitfield Enterprise Centre,
Off Biddulph Road,
Go Effortless Energy Summary
Go Effortless Energy is a small independent energy supplier who supplies energy as dual fuel, electricity or gas only tariffs that are simple to understand. They have only two tariffs, one fixed for 12-months, and the other variable.
There is very little information about Go Effortless Energy with no complaint data and no customer reviews.
- Simple tariffs
- Supply Economy 7
- Established to reduce the complexity of energy supply
- Very little information about the company
- Small independent with little experience in the sector
- Does not support prepayment meters
- Currently not installing smart meters