Flogas is an independent supplier of mains gas, LPG, and LNG to businesses across the UK.
Below we look at what tariffs and services Flogas offer to its businesses customers.
Note this article focuses on Flogas’ Business tariffs and services, domestic customers should visit our Flogas Reviews & Tariffs page.
Flogas Business Reviews
Flogas Business Electricity Tariffs
Flogas currently does not supply electricity.
Flogas Business Gas Tariffs
- Dedicated account manager
- Clear and simple bills
- Online reporting tools to help you monitor your usage and forecast future spend
- One fixed tariff for variable lengths, 12, 24, or 36 months
- Payment by direct debit
Other Flogas Business Energy Products & Services
Flogas offers businesses other energy products and services which include:
- LPG – bulk and bottled
- LNG – switching and supply
- Switching fuel supply to LPG, LNG, and biomethane
Flogas Business Smart Meters
Flogas is only obligated to install smart meters where they are providing a mains gas as other fuels are not bound by the same rules where smart meters are concerned. However, they are installing smart meters where possible as part of their meter maintenance program. But it’s not clear where and when they are installing their smart meters.
Flogas Business Meter Readings
Flogas suggest that customers should send monthly meter readings to ensure their bills are as accurate as possible. You can submit your meter readings by:
- Submitting it on your online account
- Call 0800 022 3232
- Email [email protected]
Flogas Business Bills
There is no information available about their bills except that customers will have access to an online account and the preferred payment is by direct debit.
Flogas Business App
Flogas currently does not have an app.
Switching Your Business Energy To Flogas
If you want to switch to Flogas you will need to a get a quote using their online form or call 0808 250 0770. If you are happy with the quote then you can proceed to switch and Flogas will complete the switch for you within four weeks.
Moving Business Premises With Flogas
If you are moving premises with Flogas you will need to contact them to discuss finalising your current energy supply with them and whether you want to switch your new premises to them.
Flogas Business Complaints
There is no separate business complaint procedure available. If you need to make a complaint to Flogas you should contact them and ask for a copy of their business complaint procedure.
- Call – 800 574 574
- Write – Flogas Britain Limited, 81 Rayns Way, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1PF
- Complete an online complaint form
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Call – 0808 250 0770
Flogas Business Address
Watermead Business Park
Flogas Business Summary
- Simple tariffs available over varying contract lengths
- Online account management
- Dedicated account manager
- Offers gas, LPG or LNG only
- Probably most suited to smaller or less complex businesses
For more see: Flogas Reviews & Tariffs