EPhase is an independent electricity only supplier who offers tailored packages that cater to their customer needs. They offer a range of electricity tariffs that include a market tracker tariff.
Below we look at what tariffs and services EPhase offer to its businesses customers.
Note this article focuses on EPhase’ Business tariffs and services, domestic customers should visit our EPhase Reviews & Tariffs page.
EPhase Business Reviews
Our meta-review analysis had insufficient information to score EPhase.
EPhase Business Electricity Tariffs
- Competitively priced tariffs
- Automated service
- Half-hourly smart metering technology
- Flexible tariff structure that includes a market tracker tariff
- Tailored packages that can incorporate your own on-site generation
- No tariff rate information available
- Complete an online short survey to get a tailored quoted
EPhase Business Gas Tariffs
EPhase currently does not supply gas.
Other EPhase Business Energy Products & Services
EPhase currently does not offer any other products or services to businesses.
EPhase Business Smart Meters
There is no information about whether EPhase is installing smart meters yet or their plans to start installing them. However, they state that their service is underpinned by half-hourly smart metering technology which could refer to smart meters or automatic meter reading (AMR) devices.
EPhase Business Meter Readings
There is no information available about how business customers should submit their meter readings, although if all customers have smart meters or automatic meter reading devices then they may never need to submit a meter reading manually.
EPhase Business Bills
There is no information about EPhase’s billing.
EPhase Business App
EPhase currently does not have an app.
Switching Your Business Energy To EPhase
If you want to switch energy supply to EPhase you will need to get a quote from them by completing their short form. If you are happy with the quote you can proceed to switch to them, which EPhase will complete for you.
Moving Business Premises With EPhase
If you move premises with EPhase you will need to contact them to discuss finalising your current energy supply with them and whether you want them to supply your new premises.
EPhase Business Complaints
There is no separate business complaints procedure available. If you need to make a complaint to EPhase you should contact them with your complaint and ask for a copy of their business complaint procedure.
- Call – 0121 272 7393
- Email – [email protected]
- Write – Electraphase Complaints, 2 High Street, Church Stretton, Shropshire, SY6 6BT
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Call – 0121 272 7393
Email – [email protected]
EPhase Business Address
2 High Street
EPhase Business Summary
- Tailored and flexible tariffs that are reportedly competitive
- Offers a market tracker tariff
- Offers a tailored tariff for customers who generate their own electricity
- Little information available about the tariffs and service offered
- No customer review information
For more see: EPhase Reviews & Tariffs