Offering business gas, Leeds-based Dyce Energy aim to provide competitive prices and simple account management.
Looking for a new business energy supplier? Dyce could be a good option.
Dyce Energy Reviews
- Trustpilot: No reviews available.
- Which?: No reviews available.
- Review Centre: No reviews available.
- Google: No reviews available.
- Citizens Advice: Not included in Citizen’s Advice list of 15 business energy companies and how well they deal with complaints.
Dyce Energy Power Compare Score: No average available.
Dyce Energy Business Electricity, Gas & Dual Fuel Tariffs
- 1-2 and 3 year fixed contract with no hidden fees.
- Transparent fixed price contract – Dyce buy the energy, and your business pays the distribution costs.
- Out of contract rates – £3.50 daily standing charge, 6.5p/kWh unit rate.
For more specific details and what the costs could be, contact Dyce through their website dyce-energy.co.uk
Note the information listed above was correct at the time of writing (26 February 2019).
Dyce Energy Background
Providing business gas, Dyce Energy is a South Yorkshire commercial energy supplier. Their company values are apparently simplicity, transparency, creativity and ambition, and they support the Woodland Trust, helping them create new forests, protect woodland and the British countryside.
Dyce Energy Smart Meter
Dyce does not currently offer electricity contracts and thus does not handle smart meters.
Dyce Energy Meters
At the current time they can take on AMR meters but cannot accept the data so will be billed as a normal meter
Dyce Energy Bills
All information about billing is available on the website under the faq’s page and
Customers pay monthly by variable direct debit (this is stated on the faq’s page)
Dyce Energy App
Switching To Dyce Energy
All information about this is on the website under the faq’s section sales and contracts
Moving Locations With Dyce Energy
All information is available under the faq’s section
Dyce Energy Fuel Mix
Dyce Energy In the News
No recent press available.
Dyce Energy Complaints
There are no reviews available for Dyce, but they have a complaints procedure on their website.
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Phone: 01709 357315 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Email: [email protected]
Dyce Energy Address
B3 Patrick Tobin Business Park, Bolton Road, Wath Upon Dearne, S63 7LL
Dyce Energy Summary
- Easy to use app
- Fixed and flexible contracts.
- Competitive prices promised.
- No reviews available.
- Gas only, no electricity