Brook Green Supply is based on “the principle that energy doesn’t need to be complicated”. Trading since 2006, they provide small and large enterprises with gas and electricity.
Could your business get an affordable quote from them? Find out more below.
Brook Green Supply Reviews
- Trustpilot: No reviews available
- Which?: No reviews available.
- Review Centre: No reviews available.
- Google: No reviews available.
- Citizens Advice: Not included in Citizen’s Advice list of 15 business energy companies and how well they deal with complaints.
Brook Green Supply Power Compare Score: No average available.
Brook Green Supply Business Electricity, Gas & Dual Fuel Tariffs
- Fixed price gas or electricity contract for 1-3 years.
- Single and dual fuel available.
- Available for single and multiple sites.
- Flexible invoicing options.
- Centralised billing function.
- Non-daily and daily metered sites.
Industrial & Commercial
- Bespoke pricing.
- Flexible credit solutions and invoicing.
- Advice on wholesale energy market pricing.
- Tailored contracts for busy seasonal periods.
- Experience working with the chemicals, food processing, and agriculture industries.
For more specific details and what the costs could be, contact Brook Green Supply through their website brookgreensupply.com
Note the information listed above was correct at the time of writing (13 December 2017).
Brook Green Supply Background
Established in 2006, Brook Green promise to provide customers with both simple and tailored products. Their management team apparently has a combined 100 years’ experience in the commercial energy sector.
As well as supplying small and medium enterprises with gas and electricity, Brook Green work with third parties and brokers regularly, providing direct access to wholesale energy markets, a weekly matrix and bespoke pricing.
Brook Green Supply’s commercial options include wholesale gas and electricity, oil products, and EU Emissions Trading Scheme compliance.
Brook Green Supply Smart Meter
Micro-businesses would meet the following criteria are eligible for a smart meter from Brook Green Supply:
- Consume no more than 293,000 kWh of gas.
- Consume no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity.
- Fewer than 10 employees.
Smart meters are designed for the most accurate monthly billing, rather than reading their meter manually. The meter also records usage in real-time, so the user knows how much energy they’re using at a glance. The government has imposed a deadline of 2020 for all energy providers to offer them to domestic and small business customers.
Brook Green Supply Meters
There’s a guide to reading various meter types, including digital, dial, mechanical, and Half Hourly Meters, on the Brook Green Supply site.
It’s important for customers who don’t have a smart meter or Non-Half Hourly meter to submit readings regularly to keep their bill accurate. Customers should submit a reading every month, five days before or after the last day of the billing period, by calling Brook Green Supply directly.
Brook Green Supply Bills
When your bill arrives monthly it should look very similar to this example.
If you’re out of contract, or have just moved into a property powered by Brook Green Supply, you’ll pay Deemed Rates.
There’s no specific guidance about payment, but many customers will choose to pay by Direct Debit, and debit card and quarterly billing may also be an option.
Brook Green Supply App
There’s no app or online account available to customers. Brokers and third parties should have access to some kind of online system, but it’s not publicly mentioned on their website.
Switching To Brook Green Supply
Brook Green Supply say switching to them is easy, providing you’re at the end of your current contract and can be released from it. Contacting them directly would be the best way to find out how long a switch takes on average.
Moving Locations With Brook Green Supply
If you move out of a Brook Green Supply premises, you need to give 7 working days’ notice, and provide the following:
- Final meter reading.
- Date you leave the premises and cease responsibility for it.
- Forwarding address for your final bill.
- New occupier/landlord’s details if available.
Brook Green Supply Fuel Mix
No fuel mix available.
Brook Green Supply In the News
No recent press available.
Brook Green Supply Complaints
Brook Green Supply have no presence on any review sites, so an objective opinion on their services is unavailable.
There are no complaints stats on their website, but they have a complaints procedure.
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Phone: 020 7870 4940
Email: [email protected]
Brook Green Supply Address
80 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UD
Brook Green Supply Summary
Offering a decent range of products for businesses of all different sizes could make Brook Green Supply an option for many different businesses, but the lack of reviews isn’t particularly helpful. Can potential customers really make their mind up without reliable recommendations?
- Good selection of products to choose from, depending on your business’ size.
- Detailed information on the site.
- Wholesale products available.
- No app or online account.
- No fuel mix disclosed.
- No reviews available.