Johnson and Starley QuanTec Combi Gas Boiler Prices
||AVERAGE BOILER PRICES (INC VAT)
||AVERAGE INSTALLATION COST (INC VAT)
|Johnson & Starley QuanTec HR28C Combi 28kW gas boiler
|Johnson & Starley QuanTec HE24C Combi 24kW gas boiler
|Johnson & Starley QuanTec 30C Combi 30kW gas boiler
* All pricing data comes from Boiler Guide and was accurate at the time of writing (June 2019) but may have changed since then. Installation costs are taken as a midpoint.
Below we look at the various Johnson and Starley Boiler models in a bit more detail including features and benefits of each one.
Johnson and Starley Combi Gas Boilers
The Johnson and Starley range of combi boilers are designed to suit various sizes of property, from small flats with one bathroom to five bedroomed homes with two bathrooms. They remove the need for a hot water tank, so if you don’t have a loft or utility room, they are the perfect choice.
Johnson and Starley QuanTec Gas Boiler Combi Models
Johnson and Starley QuanTec Combi Boiler Features & Benefits
- 8 year warranty on parts and labour
- Integral heat recovery means no increase in cabinet size
- Modulate down to 4kW
- Built in frost protection
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Flexible flue system available – horizontal or vertical
- Excellent SAP rating for new build
- Savings of up to 25% over a typical water heater
- Meets Boiler Plus as standard
- Nett efficiencies of up to 110%
Johnson and Starley Boiler Reviews
There are no online reviews for Johnson and Starley Boilers at this time.