AvantiGas is a fuel supplier who provides mains gas, bulk and bottled LPG, LNG, and biomass fuel to businesses across the UK. They also design and convert fuel systems.
Below we look at what tariffs and services AvantiGas offer to its businesses customers.
Note this article focuses on AvantiGas’ Business tariffs and services, domestic customers should visit our AvantiGas Reviews & Tariffs page.
AvantiGas Business Reviews
AvantiGas Business Electricity Tariffs
AvantiGas does not supply electricity.
AvantiGas Business Gas Tariffs
AvantiGas supplies the following fuel services to businesses:
- Mains gas – competitive rates and automated meter readings (AMR Meter)
- Bulk LPG – flexible payment and contract options, and forecasting technology
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) – installation through to fuel supply
- LPG gas bottles – direct supply, delivery and tailored to your budget
- Biomass energy – delivery of biomass fuel
They offer business customers:
- Online account management
- Range of payment options
- Automated meter readings (AMR) to prevent estimated bills (mains gas)
- Forecasting technology (bulk fuels)
Deemed gas rates are 4 p/kWh + £7 p/day standing charge.
Other AvantiGas Business Energy Products & Services
AvantiGas offers a range of fuels and aerosols solutions to businesses. They can install and convert fuel storage tanks, as well as assist with the design of new heating fuel systems, including LPG, LNG, and biomass.
AvantiGas Business Smart Meters
AvantiGas does not have to supply smart meters to non-network fuels under the current legislation but will need to for the main gas supply. They are currently installing automated meter reading (AMR) devices to their main gas business customers but these are not smart meters. There is no information about if they are installing smart meters or when they might be.
AvantiGas Business Meter Readings
AvantiGas mains gas customers have automated meter reading (AMR) devices installed so that there is no need to submit meter readings. All other fuel types that they provide are unmetered as they are bulk delivered or supplied in bottles.
AvantiGas Business Bills
AvantiGas has an online account management system that allows customers to manage their account online including e-billing, checking past bills, making and monitoring payments.
Billing methods for the different fuels they provide can vary due to bulk supply.
AvantiGas Business App
AvantiGas currently does not have an app.
Switching Your Business Energy To AvantiGas
If you want to switch your fuel supply to AvantiGas you will need to contact them to arrange a consultation by completing their consultation request form. They will complete an energy consultation at your business to offer you the best energy solution for your business. Once you have agreed on the best solution they will assist you in converting your existing fuel supply or completing the switch to them.
Moving Business Premises With AvantiGas
If you move premises whilst supplied by AvantiGas you need to let them know and discuss finalising your current fuel supply with and whether they can supply fuel to your new premises.
AvantiGas Business Complaints
If you need to make a complaint to AvantiGas contact:
- Call – 0808 200 0000
- Email – [email protected]
- Write – AvantiGas, UGI House, Gisborne Close, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43 3JT
- Online form
Complaints are dealt with by their complaints team who aim to close all complaints within 10 working days. If the complaint is not resolved within 10 working days, they will keep you informed of the progress.
Contact Phone Numbers & Email
Mains gas – 0800 100 1008
LPG – 0808 208 0000
Biomass – 0808 191 0000
Email – [email protected]
AvantiGas Business Address
AvantiGas Business Summary
- Offers a range of fuel solutions for businesses as well as design, install and conversion of fuel systems
- Automated meter readings (AMR) for mains gas and forecasting tools for bulk fuel supply
- Only supply mains gas and bulk fuel solutions
- Poor customer review ratings largely due to fuel supply issues for domestic properties
- High standing charge on deemed rates for mains gas
For more see: AvantiGas Reviews & Tariffs